「 DELIVERY | T&Cs 」
❇ It is recommended to place a booking 2 weeks to a month in advance.
❇ *EXPRESS DELIVERY for SAME DAY/NEXT DAY orders are possible; **subjected to availability only.* FOR URGENT ORDERS, DO CONTACT US FOR AN EXPEDITE REQUEST.
❇ Additional Delivery Fees applies for Deliveries to; Sentosa, Tuas, eves & gazetted public holidays or request of specific timing outside allocated time slots.
Self Collection Address: 11 Cavan Road #01-03 Singapore 209848
We deliver to Singapore Islandwide.
Delivery is at $12 (Flat Rate) at 2 hours time frame. *eg. 2pm-4pm.
- Specific Time/Express Delivery +$13. *eg. 4pm-4:30pm
- Deliveries made after 9pm to 12 midnight +$13.
- Deliveries made to Sentosa/Tuas +$18.
- Deliveries made on eves & gazetted public holidays +$18.
❇ Our delivery provider cannot be held liable for reasonable delay due to factors beyond our control (e.g. unexpected traffic conditions.) On wet weather days, due to safety reasons, delivery may be delayed. We seek your understanding on this matter.
❇ The recipient of the cake is deemed to have inspected all goods immediately upon collection/delivery. (including provisions of candle, knives, wording, decorations, if any). Goods deemed undesirable should be returned at once for checks.
❇ Due to the high temperature sensitivity of our products, once goods have been out of our control for any period, any shortfall or damage shall be deem to have occurred thereafter. We will not be liable for any error or damage after delivery is completed.
❇ We shall not be liable for any failure to meet our obligations by circumstances beyond our control.
❇ No cancellations / returns / refunds once order is confirmed.
❇ Le Petit Empire Designer Cakes reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Please always respect the cold chain and ensure that all goods are stored under optimal conditions stated for each product. No claims, whatsoever, will be entertained should the above not be strictly adhered to.
If there is no one present to receive the order during the delivery time slot chosen, we will attempt to call the number provided. If you can be contacted, the driver may leave the items at an agreed location (such as in front of the door). We will not be responsible for the conditions of these items.
- If the driver is unable to contact the recipient after 3 attempts, the order will be returned to the shop. You may choose to self collect or arrange for re-delivery (delivery fees + surcharges will apply, subject to available slots)
- To effect a return, please contact us immediately. Legitimate claims against saleability of goods must be lodged in writing, within 12 hours after collection/delivery of goods. No claims, whatsoever, will be entertained once the above time period has lapsed.